|Series||Sunny Boy HF|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25° C – 45° C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||29″ x 14″ x 7″|
|Recommended PV Power (STC)||3125 W|
|Max Voltage||600 V|
|Peak Power Tracking Voltage||220 V – 480 V|
|Min Start Voltage||220 V|
|Max Current||15 A (per channel)|
|Maximum Output Power||2500 W|
|Nominal AC Voltage||208 V
|Voltage Range||183 – 229 V
211 – 264 V
|Max Current||12.0 A
- Maximum efficiency 97.3%
- The best tracking efficiency with OptiTrac MPP tracking
- OptiCool active temperature management
- Galvanic isolation
- Integrated DC switch-disconnect
- Slim enclosure mounts in between wall studs
- Plug-in grounding with GFDI
- Reduced weight
- Quick and easy configuration thanks to Quick Module
- Modern graphic display
- Bluetooth technology
Unmatched Applications Flexibility
- Full-rated power available up to 50°C ambient temperature.
- Dual input sections with parallel option, with independent high-speed MPPTs, optimize energy harvesting from multiple arrays oriented in different directions.
- Wide MPPT operating range: 90 to 580VDC
- IP65 (NEMA 4) rated enclosure withstands the harshest environmental conditions.
- Front-mounted heat sink resists contamination, enhancing cooling and increasing reliability and long-term efficiency.
- Grid-connected operation according to international standards, UL1741/IEEE1547 & CSA-C22.2 N.107.1-01
- Ten-year warranty, optionally extendable to fifteen and twenty years.
The Sunny Boys have been repeatedly acclaimed – and are constantly developing. Our new Generation come with innovative technologies such as OptiTrac and H5-Topology. These make the device even more efficient – and therefore ensuring a very good solar yield.
Sunny Boy High Frequency: Easy installation, simple communication and maximum performance
The new Sunny Boy high frequency inverters are designed for projects requiring UL certification and represent the next step in innovative SMA technology. Featuring world-class efficiency, a slim-line enclosure and reduced weight, the Sunny Boy HF series of inverters can be mounted in between wall studs, making it perfect for new construction or space-constrained retrofits. Installation is made simple by automatic grid detection, field configuration for positive ground modules and a wide input voltage range of 175 to 600 V, which provides exceptional system design flexibility. The modern graphic display and wireless Bluetooth communication system provides a wealth of data in a user-friendly format.