PowerSafe SBS-190F batteries are designed to cope with elevated temperatures and harsh environments. The advanced thin plate, pure lead technology and unique manufacturing methods, used by EnerSys®, make PowerSafe SBS batteries the choice for long and trouble-free service.
PowerSafe SBS EON Technology™ batteries have been developed to provide high cycling and fast recharge performance in applications where the power supply is erratic.
SBS-190F Battery Features and Benefits:
- Proven Long Service
- High energy density
- Up to two year shelf life
- Very low ventilation requirement
- Wide operating temperature range: -40°F (-40°C) to 122°F (50°C)
|Chemistry:||Sealed Lead Acid|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||22.10 x 4.90 x 12.40|
Features & Benifits :
– 12V, 190Ah monobloc (C10/1.80Vpc/20°C).
– Compact design & superior energy density.
– more back-up power in same space.
– Front terminal connections for fast and easy installation and maintenance.
– Ideal for use in industry-standard power cabinets.
– UL94 V-0 flame retardant case and lid.
– Long design life.