Canadian Solar KuMax CS3U-360P 360W Solar Panel
The 360 watt CS3U-360P solar panel features reliable polycrystalline solar cells with an efficient 144 cell 5BB or MBB solar cell design. A 35mm crossbar enhanced anodized aluminum frame ensures the robustness of this solar panel for up to a 5400 Pa snow load and an impressive wind load of up to 3600 Pa.
Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, KuMax, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology, this 144 cell polycrystalline solar panel features the next generation of module technology.
Ensured by over 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, the CS3U-360P solar panel features a well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
- Reliable Polcrystalline solar cells
- Multi-busbar solar cell design for better efficiency
- Crossbar enhanced anodized aluminum alloy frame
- PV wire w/ T4 (MC4 comparable) connectors
- Reassuring power tolerance of +5W
- 5400 Pa snow load rating
- Impressive 3600 Pa wind load rating
KuMax 144-cell solar panels are ideal for:
Canadian Solar CS3U KuMax solar panels feature robust module construction making them suitable for harsh environments.
- On-grid commercial / industrial rooftops
- On-grid residential ground mount solar systems
- Solar power stations, solar carports
- Other on-grid applications
KuMax Solar Panel Certifications
Management System Certificates
- ISO 9001:2015 / Quality Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 / Standards for environmental management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 / International standards for occupational health & safety