Canadian Solar’s modules use the latest innovative cell technology, increasing module power output and system reliability, ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
||77.20 x 39.10 x 1.57 inches (CS6U-325P Dimensions)
|Cells:||72 Poly Cells (6×12)
|Front Cover:||3.2mm Tempered Glass|
|Frame Material:||Anodized Aluminum Alloy (Silver)
|J-Box:||IP67, 3 Diodes|
|Cable:||4 mm2 (IEC) or 4 mm2 & 12 AWG 1000V (UL), 1160 mm (45.7 in)|
|Connector:||T4 Series or PV2 Series|
|Per Pallet:||26 pieces, 1400 lbs|
|Per Container (40′ HQ):||624 Pieces|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C
High performance and energy yield.
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of up to 96.0%.
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C.
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W.
- Reduced cell series resistance.
High module quality
High product quality assured by applying the automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949):
- Industry high PTC rating up to 91.94 %.
- 100% EL screening.
- IP 67 junction box.
- 239 quality control points.
Robust module construction
Enhanced system reliability due to special cell-level stress release technology, IP67 junction box and robust frame design:
- Enhanced 40 mm module frame.
- Enhanced 3.2 mm tempered glass.
- IP 67 junction box.
Suitable for harsh environments
Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist and ammonia:
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa.
- Wind load up to 2400 Pa.
Technical Specifications (Electrical Data | STC*)
- Nominal Max. Power (Pmax): 325W
- Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp): 37.0V
- Opt. Operating Current (Imp): 8.78A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 45.5V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.34A
- Module Efficiency: 16.72%.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max. System Voltage: 1000V (IEC)/ (UL)
- Module: Fire Performance Type 1 (UL 1703) or CLASS C (IEC 61730)
- Max. Series Fuse Rating: 15 A
- Application Classification: Class A
- Power Tolerance: 0 ~ + 5 W