Canadian Solar’s modules use the latest innovative cell technology, increasing module power output and system reliability, ensured by 15 years of experience in module manufacturing, well-engineered module design, stringent BOM quality testing, an automated manufacturing process and 100% EL testing.
MaxPower is Canadian Solar’s series of robust solar panels with 72 solar cells.These panels have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Canadian Solar’s stringent quality control system put their panels in the top ranking of California Energy Commission’s PVUSA Testing, leaving 12,471 other P-type silicon panels behind.
The enhanced 40 mm frames ensure robustness for up to 5400 Pa load.
||77.20 x 39.10 x 1.57 inches (CS6U-325P Dimensions)
|Cells:||72 Poly Cells (6×12)
|Front Cover:||3.2mm Tempered Glass|
|Frame Material:||Anodized Aluminum Alloy (Silver)
|J-Box:||IP67, 3 Diodes|
|Cable:||4 mm2 (IEC) or 4 mm2 & 12 AWG 1000V (UL), 1160 mm (45.7 in)|
|Connector:||T4 Series or PV2 Series|
|Per Pallet:||26 pieces, 1400 lbs|
|Per Container (40′ HQ):||624 Pieces|
|Operating Temperature:||-40°C to +85°C
High performance and energy yield.
- Outstanding low irradiance performance of up to 96.0%.
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C.
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W.
- Reduced cell series resistance.
High module quality
High product quality assured by applying the automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949):
- Industry high PTC rating up to 91.94 %.
- 100% EL screening.
- IP 67 junction box.
- 239 quality control points.
Robust module construction
Enhanced system reliability due to special cell-level stress release technology, IP67 junction box and robust frame design:
- Enhanced 40 mm module frame.
- Enhanced 3.2 mm tempered glass.
- IP 67 junction box.
Suitable for harsh environments
Suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist and ammonia:
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa.
- Wind load up to 2400 Pa.
Technical Specifications (Electrical Data | STC*)
- Nominal Max. Power (Pmax): 325W
- Opt. Operating Voltage (Vmp): 37.0V
- Opt. Operating Current (Imp): 8.78A
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 45.5V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc): 9.34A
- Module Efficiency: 16.72%.
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Max. System Voltage: 1000V (IEC)/ (UL)
- Module: Fire Performance Type 1 (UL 1703) or CLASS C (IEC 61730)
- Max. Series Fuse Rating: 15 A
- Application Classification: Class A
- Power Tolerance: 0 ~ + 5 W