|Output Power Capacity||2700 W/3000 VA|
|Nominal Output Voltage||208 V|
|Efficiency at Full Load||98.0%|
|Output Frequency||47 – 53 Hz for 50 Hz nominal
57 – 63 Hz for 60 Hz nominal
|Waveform Type||Sine wave|
|Output Connections||(2) NEMA L6-20R|
|Nominal Input Voltage||208 V|
|Input Connections||NEMA L6-20P|
|Cord Length||8 ft (2.44 m)|
|Input Voltage Range||For main operations: 141 – 255 V|
|Input Voltage Adjustable Range||For main operations: 131 – 268 V|
Batteries & Runtime
|Battery Type||Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte: Leakproof|
|Typical Recharge Time||3 hour|
Communications & Management
|Control Panel||Multi-function LCD status and control console|
|Audible Alarm||Alarm when on battery
Distinctive low battery alarm
Surge Protection / Filtering
|Surge Energy Rating||320 Joules|
|Regulatory Approvals||FCC Part 15 Class A, UL 1778|
|Environmental Compliance||RoHS 7b Exemption, REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
|Operating Environment||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||5 to 113°F (-15 to 45°C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 – 95%|
|Storage Relative Humidity||0 – 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0 to 10,000′ (0 to 3048 m)|
|Storage Elevation||0 to 50,000′ (0 to 15,240 m)|
|Audible Noise||At 1 m from surface of unit: 55.00 dBA|
|Online Thermal Dissipation||348.00 BTU/hr|
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||3.39 x 18.90 x 27.17″ (8.61 x 48 x 69.01 cm)|
|Weight||97.42 lb (44.18 kg)|
|Package Weight||115.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||39.0 x 23.5 x 10.0″|
- Intuitive LCD Interface
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Predictive Replace Battery Date
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- InfraStruXure Central Compatible
- Enables centralized management via APC InfraStruXure Central.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Cold-start Capable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Serial Connectivity
- Use any Home Automation network to monitor and control the UPS through its RS-232 serial
- Resettable Circuit Breakers
- Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
- Hot-Swappable Batteries
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
- Disconnected Battery Notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Automatic Self-Test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Automatic Restart of Loads After UPS Shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Adjustable Voltage-Transfer Points
- Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Audible Alarms
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- User-Replaceable Batteries
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port and serial port.
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Safety-Agency Approved
- Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
- Power Conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Network Manageable
- Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
- Adjustable Voltage Sensitivity
- Provides the ability to adapt the Power Conditioner for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Predicative Failure Notification
- Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
- LED Status Indicators
- Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- InfraStruXure Manager Compatible
- Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXure Manager.
- Field-Replaceable Power Distribution Panel
- Ensures compatibility with equipment that has different plug types.